Saturday, February 21, 2009

I don't have a title.


It's been a horrendously long week in the Wallace family. It started with Dan probably last Saturday(?) he got the flu, then I got the flu. Then Tuesday things got interesting. I got a call from my cousin that our aunt with breast cancer isn't doing well. That led to Wednesday when we went and got breast cancer tattoos.

Now I just have a headache that feels like it's going to last forever. I am so behind on my homework it's retarded. I just cannot get in to mood to do it. Just make myself sit down and read and e-mail teachers. Annnd on top of that my apartment is a mess.. :( I wish I could afford a maid, or a tutor that would make me do my school work... ergh


a new website I've been looking at a lot that is hilarious

www.fmylife.com

No comments: