It's Christmas eve and I am in total and utter shock that it's already here. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were counting down to the new year with the ball dropping. I'm still not quite in that Christmas spirit yet... I still have to get my dads gift and Dans gift still has yet to come in the mail. With our leasing office closing early today I'm nervous I won't get it in time. Lucky me I have another small gift to give him, which I give him every year so it's no big surprise.
It also hasn't hit me yet because I have to work today until 3. EW! Who works on Christmas eve. I mean I would normally be working these hours so it's not a big deal and I could really use the money. Though it would be nice to be off today and have some r&r.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment