Thursday, December 11, 2008

I thought it was going to be relaxing.

I thought my day off yesterday would be filled with relaxing with Mirko on my couch and watching crummy talk shows. I couldn't have been more wrong. I had to take Dan at 9 to drop his car off at my dad's to get his emissions done. Then we went to his parents house to get a car for him to drive to work. At that point, by the time we left, it was about 11. I told his mom I could help her since she had both grandchildren and his dad had physical therapy at 12:30. (still following?) So I went back to his parents house around 12:15 to pick him up. Instead of going home after I dropped him and having to let the dog out and back in his crate I decided to do some Christmas shopping so I headed over to Fair Lakes to get part of Dans gift from Best Buy.
When I came out of Best Buy around 1 my car wouldn't start which put me in panic mode because I had to be back at 1:30 to pick up Dans dad. I called my grandma who quickly came to my aid picked me up and drove back to her house where I then took her car for the rest of the day. I finally got back to Dan's parents with his dad, their lunch, and waited for Dan. Once he got there we went back to Sterling to pick up his car and me to get my Dads car for me. My dad thankfully said he would get my grandmas car back to her this morning so she could get to my cousins.
The whole reason I took yesterday off was so I could relax before I had my final last night. Ugh, that did not happen. What a day.

No comments: