Thanksgiving was how do I say del-i-c-ious! I ate so much at my moms house, I'm talking a lot like more than her fiance. I was proud. My dad's was the norm, weird family drinking and having a little too much fun. My dad sitting at the kids table, since he causes problems ;) and my aunt talking about how she lost a bandaid in the stuffing. Which then caused me and my dad to go get bandaids out of the closet and put in our stuffing to cause problems.. we're 2 of a kind. I did manage to make it to dan's thanksgiving for about 10 minutes before I had to leave to go to work and to my moms for dinner.
Christmas is right around the corner. I have been buying decorations for about a month and I cannot wait to use them. We are going to get our tree on Friday, I'm just hoping Mirko doesn't decide it is "his tree" and mark it as such. If anyone has any ideas on that one I would be very appreciative!
I hope Christmas isn't as stressful as thanksgiving...
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment