I love Sundays! (odd right?) I think most people might dread them because the next day is a work day. (boo!) But on the bright side I have had 4 glorious days off of work and this week I have Wednesday and Thursday off. It's like a mini vacation! I just wish we could go somewhere. Last night we went to Fat Tuesdays to see Dans band. (idleminds) It was awesome. I got to see a bunch of people from high school and it was nice catching up with everyone! Thanks for coming out guys! :)
As for today, we are just taking a lazy Sunday! We went to Fridays for lunch and are now just going to watch football the rest of the day with our new surround sound stereo!
Oh and my mom and I saw Marley and Me yesterday, extremely sad, yet hilarious at the same time. Highly recommended! You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you will enjoy yourself, worth the money!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment