Ever since we moved from our apartment to townhouse things have been so much more difficult. We have changed nothing except where we live. Everything from paying bills to using air conditioning just seems to go wrong. Our internet got shut off because we didn't pay the bill for 3 months, it's not like we just deliberately didn't pay it. We never got a bill... thanks Verizon! Our air conditioning has not worked since we moved in. It was on our list we gave to our landlord... thanks! Mirko will not use the backyard to do his doggy business... we searched for a fenced in backyard just for him!
Even though we have run into all these setbacks I have decided not to let all my bills stress me out anymore. No more loosing sleep because I can't pay my cell phone bill this month or that my credit card is maxed out. When I have the money I will pay a little bit on each bill. I will try to enjoy this time in my life and even though Dan will get stressed out a little to far and make me just want to break down I am just going to walk away when he gets stressed out. It shouldn't affect me directly yet.
As for work, my general manager said he was going to try to get me an interview with our regional manager for a management position. It would be fantastic! I would be able to live comfortably on a managers salary. I mean c'mon I've been living on like less than $20,000 a year forever, living on more than that would be easy! So hopefully my gray skies will turn to blue with my new outlook on my current situation in life. I hope I'll be happier and much more tolerable!
Oh and on baby news: Charley Ann smiles all the time. Sooo freaking adorable! :) She's like my human baby doll!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment