wow, you never know how much you actually forget from your life until you find a journal and box of goodies from elementary school. I was at my mom's the other day and she told me she had a box of stuff for me to take, American girl dolls, trophies, and glass things that had been collected since I was younger. I was going to through it and found cards from my second birthday! It definitely made me want to save all of my childrens things so they can look back on it when they are older. Two of the cards had my aunt (mom's sister) signiture on it, she died when I was about 6 so that was really cool! My baby blanket that I came home from the hospital in, guess what it was a dior blanket! My brownie vest was also among the great surprises in the box. My favorite was my journal! from 1997! My favorite entry was "I snuch outside after dinner, my mom doesn't know but my dad does" It is so funny what kids are not allowed to do when they are young! It was a great flashback and hope more things like that pop up as she and Steve move more and more things out of storage into their house!
Speaking of my mom and steve. Charley has gotten so big, she stretches a lot, little did I know I was the only one to see her first stretch! She loves seeing the world around her, something different every where she looks, and if you talk to her long enough she "talks" back to you! More like little noises but it's so cute!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment