I feel like I haven't stopped in about a month! I've been working my ass off and starting to do some managing, which is awesome because it actually has hourly pay! sweeeet. Charley Ann is 3 weeks old already I cannot believe she is already smiling so much. You say hey sweetie and she just smiles. It makes my heart melt! Our a.c is still all jacked up which makes for a hot and cranky Nicole. The guy came last Sunday and well told us it is a piece of junk and we need a new one. Thanks for making us sweat all summer! ew. I doubt our landlord is going to spring for a new one so here's to sweating it all out!
School starts on the 24th and I am more than ready. I just want to have something to do when I get bored, and during my downtime. I'm taking english, algebra, and meterology! Maybe I'll be a weather girl just point and read the telepromter! Oh and smile! :D
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment