Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation & new baby sister

There is something very humbling about sitting in a plane above the clouds. You see the whole picture. Houses look like ants and you can't even see people. It's so pretty. The world looks like it was layer out like a quilt. Vacation was wonderful and much needed. My cousins baby, Julian was so much fun to have around the house this year. Kept everyone on their toes!! He loved the beach so much and could have sat in the water for hours if we would have let him. Schnappers was delicious! The best hot dogs you can find! The lazy flamingo shrimp were awesome.

The flight down went well after we stood in line for an hour to het our boarding passes. We are still on the flight home while I write this and at the moment we are having horrible turbulance. I already am not 100% ok with flying so it makes me a nervous wreck when we hit turbulance. We should have already landed but due to bad weather at national we were forced to take off almost an hour late. Darn rain!

Now to what everyone wants to know about! My baby sister was born this morning and I cannot wait to meet her. (I'm going right after we land!) She has light brown hair and a dimple on her chin! 8 lbs 10 oz. 22 inches long!




No comments: