Happy belated fourth of July! I've been so busy working my ass of that I haven't had any time to myself this past week. Work is so slow that it has come to me working 6 days a week (one of those a 12hr day!) My mom could pop at any minute, though I don't think she's going too.
For the fourth I went to my Dad's in the Ashburn area. It was a lot of fun. Especially the neighbors daughter, he first firework/sparkler experience! I almost forgot how much fun sparklers were until I saw her face just light up and her hands go in the air and scream "This is the best party ever!" It made our fireworks much more enjoyable.
Florida (round 2) is only 2 weeks away! At 8 am I will be on a plane to sunny Sanibel for the weekend with my family! (Round 3 is less than a month away!) I love Florida, I could seriously live there!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment