Sunday, July 12, 2009

Since Thursday morning...

I have been battling poison ivy! Not the oh, I can just cover it up and go in public kind. It's the spread all over my face and make my eye swell kind. My face has itched for 4 days straight. I haven't been allowed to work, Dan won't come near me in fear of him too catching this horrible thing, and I've been too embarrassed to go in public. So I have been a hermit. Sitting in my house since THURSDAY! I'm getting cabin fever. Ok not getting, I HAVE cabin fever. Though I have enjoyed clearing off the DVR and hanging with my little booger, Mirko!

My Mom's last doctors appointment was on Wednesday and she was 1.5 cm dilated. I think the baby is going to come this week. It looks like her stomach has dropped a little (correct term, I have no idea!) I also think she has covered the name bit, I will keep that a surprise until I post a picture of my new sister! :) Her and Steve (my step-dad) have been moving all weekend into their new 6(!) bedroom house. It's nice I saw it for the first time yesterday and I didn't want to leave.

I leave for Sanibel Island, Florida again on Friday morning. First flight at 8 a.m. :) I cannot wait. It will be Julian (my cousin's baby) first trip to the beach and I hope he loves it! (since we all religiously go to Sanibel every summer!) Oh, I'm also going back for a cousins weekend in August! WoooHooo! I love summer.

No comments: