Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm (hopefully) moving!

So it is in our plan to buy a townhouse the end of June. Our lease is up in our apartment and housing costs are extremely low so I figured it would be a good investment for us to make. It would help everyone me, Dan, and the dog. The dog would have a nice fenced in yard in which to run around, we in turn would not have to walk the dog EVERY time he had to do his doggie business, which would be excellent! We want to stay in the Centreville area and have found one we like for about 315,000. It's a lovely 3 bedroom 2.5 bath ANNNND already has a fenced in backyard!

The only thing I would be worried about would be... taxes... and actually getting our home loan. Wow it sucks getting old. If you have any insights on buying houses or tips for us feel free to let me or Daniel know! We would highly appreciate it!

No comments: