
Well, today started interesting AGAIN! I wake up at 3 am with my back killing me. (its been hurting for about a week) I cannot fall back asleep and finally i begin cramping VERY bad so, I make a drs. apointment. I have an infection (so they think) and if the antibiotics dont work... then i have to get my appendix taken out! AH!
After the doctors I went to drop my car off at my dad's to get the inspection done and the allignment and heat fixed. Not only do I get back from sterling then I realized I didnt have my house keys. I called my dad and my keys were there.. Back in the car and back to sterling. I get home FINALLY after my day of running around at about 1:15. We have no power in our entire neighborhood. It finally came back on like 10 minutes ago.
But at least I have something to read about now! (see the picture)
No comments:
Post a Comment