We are still at the beach and it's wonderful. Dan is sleeping because, of course, he woke up with a killer headache this morning. (on our last day!) I got seriously burned on my back the first day (I'll post some if my favorite pics when I get home!)the drive down was an adventure in itself. We had a blown out tire on 95. It was quite scary. Dan had to put the donut on in record time while I stayed far back so I was safe away from bug trucks and could watch out for dan!! There were no tire places open to buy a new one so we slept in Richmond hill, Georgia for the night and got a new tire asap the next morning and finished he drive.
It has been perfect since we got on the island. No rain. We have been at the beach everyday ate at awesome restraints & watched the most perfect breath taking sunset over the gulf of Mexico! Even the water has been perfect! Flat warm and clear. I could still see my toes at waist deep. The only thing we will probably change is bringing mirko next year... We missed him too much!
The Saturday before we left we went to melissa & mike's wedding. It was beautiful at holy trenity catholic church in Georgetown. The reception was at fort myer officers club. I am so happy for the both of them. Together since we were juniors in hugh school!! Oh and I caught the bouquet. ( dan was thrilled Bout that ) but what can I say, it's my sport aparently!
No comments:
Post a Comment