So far June has been am-az-ing! My bff is getting married on Saturday! I'm so excited for you Mel! We had her bachlorette party this past weekend and it was a blast! I have been so busy working and unpacking that I have been so exhausted. I only have about 2 more boxes left to unpack & pictures to hang and we can call it home sweet home!
We leave for a much needed vacation on Sunday! Sunny Sanibel Island here we come! (there is a live webcam link if you wanna see the beach!) My momma is due soon and I'm excited and cannot wait to meet my new baby sister, they are leaning towards the name Samantha. :) I like it a lot.
My cousins baby, Julian, is getting so big! When I saw him Monday night he had learned to clap & can pull himself onto your lap..
It's not good for me because I have baby fever now! I think it's affecting Dan too. He made the comment that if we had the money he would be willing to have a baby. I was speechless at that comment, we kinda need to get married first! But I love babies.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment