I STILL PANIC SOMETIMES, FORGET TO BREATHE.

If ever there is a day we are not together just remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, & smarter than you think, but most important of all, even if we are apart, I'll always be with you. --Winnie the Pooh--

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wow!

I would like to think Mirko, Beagle the great could do this but I doubt it! I'm amazed!
Posted by Nicole at 9:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Nicole
22. live in northern va with my boyfriend and our beagle, Mirko.
View my complete profile

Blogs of note

  • The Official Blog of Chris Cooley
    Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
    12 years ago
  • Eat More Truth
    Tower of Sour Episode 14 : Conscious For The Horror with Eddie Pepitone!
    14 years ago
  • Nikki
    The Case for Natural Beauty
    16 years ago
  • Kennedy
  • Christine

Other places to take a glance at:

  • Mobile blog
  • Etsy
  • Free Rice
  • Live Beach Cam (Sanibel!)
  • Post Secrets.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (61)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • almost there!
      • all work and no play
      • We're moving!
      • It's progress
      • It's going to be a tough second half!
      • Just an update
      • Wow!
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (134)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2007 (10)
    • ►  December (10)