We have been on the hunt for a townhouse for the past month really. We have only looked at 1 so far and it was a major flop. The appliances were from I'd say the 1950's. The off white, fake wood, and orange buttons were a major downfall. The washer could literally fit maybe a pair of jeans in it! So we keep looking.. It's such a harder process than we originally thought. The realtor that showed the house was a chatter box! She didn't seem to help too much either, maybe because we don't have to pay her commission? We will definitely enlist someone different to help us continue our search!
My new job and thus, lifestyle are going great! I'm home a lot more and am in such better spirits all the time! I'm never tired and actually have time to study now! All around A+ move, best decision I've made in awhile. I am still on track to finally graduate in the fall! yay :) Once that happens I will be sorting though the millions of listings for government jobs.. With the help of my aunt of course!
Last night we went to Ryan's (Dan's niece) dedication. It was really nice. I wish I could have gotten Dan to go to the church service but luckily I could hear it from outside! Not growing up in a very religious family I sometimes find it weird that I am so interested in going to church, I think it is just more me growing up and doing what I want to do, especially when it was never forced upon me.
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment