We have entered the home stretch! We move on Sunday! I have been packing my little tush off and I think I need more boxes. Our tiny apartment is being redecorated with ugly brown cardboard boxes. I'm so excited to move no more pushing the computer chair out of the way to go potty in the morning! No more walking the dog just to pee every 2 hours. It's just going to be such a relief on all ends.
The rain as subsided at last, well at least for now. It's weird seeing the sun out which is a highly disappointing feeling in May. In exactly 1 month I will be sitting on the sunny beach on Sanibel Island! I am so excited for that I think about the place everyday of my life. I am lucky enough to be going 3 times this summer!! Once with Dan for a week, a long weekend with my dad and entire family, then a week with the cousins in August!
Free Agent Breakdown - Defensive Ends/OLB's
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment