Monday, November 17, 2008

Peace out communitycollege

Finally, I went to NOVA the other day to actually sit and speak with a counsouler- which I have not done since I started my endevor there. I came to find out the math class I am currently taking counts towards nothing but my suffering, but rising, gpa. I was furious! I wasted a semester, and money on a class I didn't even need. But the good news is I found out I only need 6 more classes until I get my associates in general education! That means about 2-3 more semester at NOVA and then good bye :)

I then plan on going for 2 more years to actually get a degree! I do not want to go to Mason because I have heard nothing but bad things. I thought about trying, attempting more like it, to commute to Mary Washington in Fredricksburg, but that just isn't an option. SO It looks like Marymount is my last option, it's not bad. I considered college there in the first place. The good news is. If you have an associates from NOVA your gaurenteed admission.

Ugh, and the skins lost last night, and I froze my ass off at the game.

No comments: