Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You spin me right round baby

Monday at work was bitter-sweet, I worked a full shift before I got the news that I was being moved to our Centreville office. Something I honestly do not want to do. Not only was I going over there but Monday was my last day at my current location! I was devastated. Honestly, you learn to work with the people you see everyday. Now I have to leave some good friends there, one of which I would consider a best friend. I don't think you make too many of those as you get older but I was lucky enough to! Apparently I was getting burned out and cranky(?). I was getting burned out. Doing around 20-30 surgeries a week is exhausting!

I started there this morning and it was so slow I thought I was going to loose my mind. We had 2 doctors and a whopping 4 appointments.. all morning. I'm used to just getting to work and not stopping until 3pm when I get to leave. Hopefully it picks back up because I am loosing precious money leaving early. I will give it a fair shot, but I am not enthused about the sudden change.

No comments: